<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5395902899569415669?origin\x3dhttp://a-for-elephant.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Music
Sunday, April 19, 2009 ' 12:32 AM Y
& your soul is all i ever wanted

18 APRIL 09
Super fulfilling day I had . But doesn’t mean it’s a 100 percent gd thing becus out of the gamut of every human emotions , most of them sucks.


Well . Today I experienced sian-ness. Boredom.(lol same) excitement. nervousness. Happiness.(more like xin fu lydat) um speechlessness. Hopefulness. Shyness.(._.) disappointment.(sigh) Sadness. . .
…And then tiredness. Excitement.(once more). Super high.(0.o). supersuper high.(euphoric?) uber siao. Bloated-ness. Calmness. Traumatization.(new word -.-) confusion. Ehh enlightenization.(LOL) happiness.(lots of defination but cant find the right one) relief. tiredness. Sian-ness.
Lol and now dizziness from all those ‘NESS-sssssssssss’ …
(emotions are in chronological order . May have left out a lot though)



STORY . (incomplete sentences cus im really dead beat now)
Woke up real early . Details in previous post . ty
Went out 11.15am . To bpp. Met clare to pass her sth.
Met chernis there abt 12. Went to cwp after she had her breakfast =.=
Walked rounds. Did art (lol she did xD) . Arcade-d . ate . Blablas . Train-d to cck . Nth much to do . Went yewtee . She met with friends, I had to go for reunion bbq .
At Warren . 5pm .
Helped start fire . didn’t do much . Jiaqi & clare loved playing with the charcoal & fire dats why .
Evie & I did super crap stuffs like smsing each other while sitting there. Laughed non stop for quite awhile but only the two of us knew what really happened .
Qing was a lil late . Became even more fun xD .
Surprised clare with belated birthday cake (:
I had to finish all the sweet corns cus nobody wanted x.x (a bunch of unhealthy ppl -.-) I ate 6 only in the end . Plus other other stuffs dat is.
Played funny games so that losers had to eat up . Laughed real hard there =D
Did many many many stupid stuffs for laughs . Which reminds me of what we used to do for 2 yrs plus perhaps . Before .
Left at 9pm for lot1 hanged at arcade for quite awhile before deciding to go home..almost 10.30 .
Qing clare jiaqi took train.
I walked with evie to yewtee for a heart to heart talk . It’s been more than half a year since we really chatted .
It was.necessary . Private stuffs on the whatevers that happened all these months .
Reached home about 12am . Real tired now.
Plus some other emotions I guess .


I love it when the five of us are together . But sad to say this chance is hard to come by .
And why I appreciate all of us for today :
Qing had to study the whole afternoon to come out becus of parents or sth.
Clare & jiaqi had to cancel their lessons just to come early to prepare. Btw the best cook award goes to jiaqi hhaas.
Evie’s sfy on tue . Shouldn’t eat so much bbq-d stuffs . Go figure.
I had to pangseh jiaolian for performance ..x.x
fan fan fan . hees

the cake !
evie dodging camera.
the only way to keep her from disturbing me
-.-
hehheh . foooooood
stil have more but only 5 of us x.x
clare and i =.=
big fire :x
shss sneak shot
clare at arcade .




p.s. I thought we were . . .
oh well x.x







ME Y
loh.yanhan .

forth day,third month,every year since 1993 (:

Photobucket=]]


RANDOM NOTESY

SCREAM.TALK.CRYY

=D


GOODBYEY

(:
jieqing
shujun ♥ WE
ailin
siminmummy ♥
junhong(shushu) ♥
crystal
JOAN
Wan Ting [phoebe]
jasmine
jessicasenior (:
jessica blogshop!
yvonne WE
estelle WE


CREDITSY